[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: light a candle on March 9th!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 6 21:21:59 EST 2017

Please join us in lighting a candle or candles on Thursday, March 9th,
at 8 p.m. in your time zone.  This year marks the 12th year we've
honored Peter Gurney and all of our friends, human, furred, finned, and
feathered, who have gone on to the Bridge.  Peter Gurney was a tireless
advocate for guinea pigs and wrote books that many of us still consult
for guinea-pig care.  March 9th was his birthday.

This is a real event, not virtual.  Lights usually begin in Australia
and end in Hawaii, so candlelight literally travels around the world.

Afterwards, please send a note to the digest using the subject of PETER
GURNEY and letting us know where you lit your candle.  Or, if you like,
you can send your note to pg_memorial at gpdd.org, using the same subject
line.  There will be a list later, posted at gpdd.org, noting all of the
time zones and countries where Peter and our other friends were remembered.

Thanks for helping us continue this memorial each year!

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget