[Gpdd] MISC: Silliness - Halloween trip

j s jesguineapig at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 15:00:26 EDT 2017

Dearest Carol,
I must say you have out done yourself on this wonderful magical story. We
are so enjoying the story and wish it would never end. YOu are a very
talented writer. Thank you for making our day extra special with such a fun
and adventurous story! We loved it totally. And will be reading it to our
grandchildren! thank you for sharing your talent with us and all the
piggies. We gratefully thank you for all your hard work and imagination  in
creating such a wonderful story.!!
thank you!!
Jean and the many misfits that feel so special that they got to be part of
this fun story!