[Gpdd] [MISC] Welcome Leigh

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Mon Nov 27 10:59:53 EST 2017

Welcome Leigh to the GPDD Family. I am Ann Evans of Piggyville. I am a
retired scientist and rodentologist. I live in North Carolina with my
British husband Paul and our two female piggys Honeydew and Squirly. You
can see them on their very own video cam at http://piggyville.com/. If
you click on the picture you can see other pictures of them. I operated
a rescue for special needs guinea pigs for over 30 years. Now days I
just have my own piggys. But I am always available to answer questions
about guinea pigs.

I am sure the GPDD Family would love to hear about you and your piggys.
How did you get interested in guinea pigs?

Cheers, Ann of Piggyville