[Gpdd] Misc: Welcome Leigh and the Piggywigs

Luita Dean Spangler luitad at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Wed Nov 29 15:28:03 EST 2017

Hello Leigh, Sweets, Snowball, Sienna, Raven and Poe!

Welcome to the GPDD! I live in Berlin, Germany, and currently have guinea
pigs Chap and Marinella as members of my household. The Digest is one of
the oldest virtual communities on the internet; it was started by a man in
Italy in the 1990s, and I have been a member for over 20 years. The people
here are wonderful, always ready to offer advice, stories and, yes,
comfort when we need it. There's an invaluable store of experience and
knowledge here on the Digest, so feel free to ask when you need help!

Luita
Chap and Marinella, the Berlin Pigs