[Gpdd] HEALTH. Re Joanie's post about Hershey

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 14:19:04 EDT 2017

When I posted yesterday, I did not think to mention worming as this is
something I have done regularly without fail for so very many years.

Every pig should be wormed every three months with Panacur and also given
Ivermectin at the same time. I have just started the rounds of the
Piggyfriends and started off with Otto and the Dangermice today. I keep a
list of every piggy and check to see who is due for treatment. I keep
Panacur and Ivernectin in my piggy first aid cupboard but for those of you
with a few piggies, I urge you to see your vet for this treamtent.

The worming protocol used to be on our Ann's Piggyville pages but, since
she has moved house, it is not up to date. I will ask her if she can put
the worming procedure up again when she has a moment.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>