[Gpdd] misc: Mr. Bojangles

j s jesguineapig at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 08:14:53 EDT 2018

welcome to   Mr. Bojangles.  Sound like you are a beautiful piggy. Our
Billy is a all white piggy with red eyes. He came to us due to the mother
of the kids thought he looked like a rat and wouldnt let them keep him. The
mother told us he was a ugly pig.  How horrible is that? and Billy turned
out to be a wonderful loving piggy.  So a very big welcome to Billy's twin
friend.
I sure hope the boys will get along. I know Penny always has great ideas on
how to get them together. I have read that giving a bath together and then
making sure the cage is totally clean of smellls and  giving two of
everything  helps too. Just some ideas.
We have had boys live together here. but they were together when they were
both very young or one was way older then a young one came in.  Good luck
and prayers it all works out for them.
Keep us posted on the boys. Love piggies stories.
take care Cindy,
Jean and Andy and the misfits