[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT a friend for Nugget!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 4 07:52:54 EDT 2018

Rayna, Monica and Rocky, Jean and Andy and the Misfits, and all who
responded privately, thank you so much for the welcome and good wishes
for the new guy!

The boys are doing better together each day and are getting more time
together. We watch them, of course, when they are in the big cage, and
there has been less teeth chattering. Yesterday there were many times
they rested near one another, quietly.

I am very pleased to say, too, that Nugget is eating and drinking so
much better now that he has a new buddy. Even when they are separated
for a bit, Nugget's posture and demeanor show he is happy.

Jean, the new guy is happy to learn he has a twin. How sweet to hear
about your Billy, though how sad that his first person thought he was
ugly. I think white piggies with pink eyes are adorable! I'm glad Billy
found you and is fully loved and appreciated.

Thanks again to all!

Cindy, Nugget, and the new little guy