[Gpdd] RESCUE and RAINBOW BRIDGE: adopting guinea pigs, and condolences to Grace

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 29 07:55:03 EDT 2018

Grace, you might also try GPAN, the Guinea Pig Adoption Network, if you
haven't already. Also, we found our new piggie, Stuart Little, at what
is technically a rabbit rescue. Apparently sometimes rabbit rescues will
take in piggies in need.

I do agree that it is frustrating when people leave up photos and
stories about piggies who have already been placed. Please do let us
know when you find a new friend for your girl.

We also send condolences on the losses of your other two girls. We are
so sorry that one died due to a tumor and the other due to old age. It
seems these sweet beings always leave us much too soon -- if only they
had much longer lives. They were both lucky girls to be much loved
members of your family, and we hope you find comfort in knowing how much
you enriched their lives.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their people.

Cindy, Nugget, and Stuart Little