[Gpdd] PIGLETS Mr. Beasley

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 14:41:49 EST 2018

Such wonderful news Mary Ann! We are all so pleased that Tate has a new
little friend in Mr. Beasley, who has cheered you both up.

Winter is so long and dreary even if, as in the SE of England we have had
no snow yet but it is wet, dark and cold every day and we all long for
Spring.

Mr. Beasley sounds delightful and we would love to see him if you are able
to take his photo ( and that of Tate too of course ). You would be very
welcome to post it on the Undercover Piggies blog. Follow the easy
directions on our Contribute button.

http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.co.uk/

Please give him a hug from us all. Dear little fellow.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>