[Gpdd] HEALTH: Nugget update

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 9 20:58:46 EDT 2018

Again, I want to thank everyone who has been so supportive about Nugget.
He is doing better now and often runs to the end of his cage to ask for
food in the morning. He also likes to chew the bars of his carrier to
demand food. (I am still putting him in his carrier, which he loves, for
some of the day, and in his "house" for some of the day. He likes the
change of scenery, I think.)

Will weigh him again tonight, but his weight has been good. Like Eddie,
he enjoys The Weather Channel, so if we are both gone, we leave it on
for him.

Thanks to all.

Cindy and Nugget