[Gpdd] MISC.: test (to the Misfits, and more about Nugget's new friend)

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 31 15:02:12 EDT 2018

Jean and Andy and the Misfits, so glad to hear from you! Yes, it does
seem we are smaller here, so it would be wonderful to hear from
everyone. I always love to hear what people and their piggies are up to.

As I wrote earlier, Nugget has a new friend. We are introducing new
foods to him slowly. He got a small amount of parsley last night and a
small bit of basil today. Those new foods will be it for several days or
so. He particularly liked the basil.

Hope all are well.

Cindy, Nugget, and the new little one