[Gpdd] MISC Weather in the UK

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 9 08:28:49 EST 2018

Penny and the Piggyfriends, thank you for letting us know you are OK. We
are very sorry to hear about your weather setting record lows, causing
burst water pipes for so many, and about the snow trapping people in
their cars or on trains. We know it's been a difficult time, especially
when problems are so widespread. We wish everyone the best, and we're
very glad you and your husband were able to avoid traveling. Take care.
We hope much better weather is right around the corner.

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget