[Gpdd] MISC: Hello?

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 21:43:57 EDT 2018

 Hello fellow digesters,
I have sent along 2 parts of the Halloween story but haven't received a digest in 6 days to know if they posted. Any help would be greatly appreciate. I sent the stories to gpdd at gpdd.org. I thought I have sent them to this address before but...well, I AM getting older...please email me at bearkat1 at yahoo.com BUT QUICKER is avalanchepig at gmail.com.  Thanks for your help
Carol & Avalanche (what do you mean mom? Why can't the stories be read? How is everyone gonna know what happened?)