[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Dante Wigglebottom Ringworm

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 1 14:52:42 EDT 2018

Jocelyn, Dante Wigglebottom, Dmitri, Kiyru, and Peppers Popcornpants, we
are sorry to hear that Dante Wigglebottom and Dmitri are still being
treated for ringworm, and we hope both of them will soon be fine. How
sweet that Dante is being so cooperative when you need to dab the
athlete's foot cream around his eye.

Very cute to hear that the boys are appreciating your adding the large
Pigloo. We can just imagine Dante sitting in the entrance and Dmitri
preferring the back. You are so right that even if two piggies can fit
into something, they will take turns using it. Also true that when one
piggie accepts something, his friend usually will, too.

We send best wishes to them both.

Cindy, Nugget, and Stuart Little