[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] Peter Gurney Memorial - March 9th!!

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Sat Feb 9 14:00:15 EST 2019

Dear Ladies, Gentlemen, and Gentlepigs,
Ralphy Lauren here.  Mark your calendars for March 9th, and our annual
Peter Gurney Memorial!  I am so excited that weeee will be doing our
annual candlelight memorial again on March 9th to remember Peter
Gurney's birthday and all of our dear piggies and pets who are with
him at the Rainbow Bridge.

Be sure to mark your calendars, and tell others to light a candle on
March 9th, at 8:00 pm, and again be a part of our very special annual
candlelight memorial!

Ralphy, Nugget, and Stuart Little
(Remembering our friends, at the Rainbow Bridge)