[Gpdd] MISC: Checking in

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu May 30 14:45:59 EDT 2019

Jocelyn, Dante Wigglebottom, Dmitri, Chase, and Peppers Popcornpants,
we're pleased to hear from you and your piggies. We're sorry that Dante
has had sniffles and also crusties around his eyes, and we hope the
medicine will help. It is good to hear that he is already putting weight
back on! We're happy that his bladder sludge has gone away due to the
new water, too. Sending him all good wishes and wheeks.

How cute that Dante is so much smaller than Dmirti but is the boss of
their area.

It's good that although all of the piggies can't be together in the same
place, they can all see and hear one another. Glad that it works out for
Chase and Peppers to have the grid between them. It's always so
interesting to hear about piggies and their personalities.

Cindy, Nugget, and Stuart Little