[Gpdd] GPDD: (Misc) Emails not complete

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 10 02:02:46 EST 2019

Hi all from Maui,I apologize for not checking my GPDD emails recently, nor have I been posting.  It's bittersweet to feel so out of touch with you all.I have 3 email accounts, and kind of stopped emailing since getting a bunch of spam which is hard to manage. The only emails I save to read later, are the ones from GPDD.But now they are only half there! I am emailing the administrator and possibly opening a new account. My other email which I would like to use, is lolita.running at gmail.com. so if you see that one, it's from me, Ellen, with Bun Kiwi, cat Lava, and chinnies Zoey, Taffy, and Chin-chin.Ciao,Ellen