[Gpdd] MISC: Hello All

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 19 19:47:57 EST 2019

Hi everyone,
Avalanche here. Just letting you all know I have gotten caught up on all my sleep from the Halloween party. It was a lot of fun seeing everyone again.
Mom and Dad are all excited for Thanksgiving. They tell me we have lots to be thankful for - a full bowl of pellets, fresh hay, fresh water, fresh veggies and fruits - and I guess they are right BUT...mom says to be especially thankful for all our friends! She said the digesters are a great group of people and she is so glad she found them many years ago. I am thankful for all my fur and feather friends for sure!
As mom and dad are busy getting the house ready for visitors - niece and nephew - in early December, we haven't been on much. At this point, we all want to wish everyone a very nice Thanksgiving! I know I am getting some celery bits (left overs from the stuffing) and if I look pathetic enough, mom will give me snacks all day!!!
Avalanche (and Carol)