[Gpdd] HEALTH: Stuart Little

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 19 08:48:18 EDT 2019

Judi, my vet was not able to do bloodwork the other day as she had
trouble finding a vein, but Penny mentioned that my vet can trim a nail
too short and might be able to get enough blood that way.

My vet did trim Stuart's front teeth a bit as he is not eating his hay,
so of course his teeth are growing oddly again. We have chopped it, cut
it, and put it in a blender, but he seems to be unable to eat it. I did
cut up seed pods Thursday night, and he ate one, but only one.

Penny mentioned the possibility of a tooth root abscess and I was
reading about tooth roots overgrowing, so I will have to ask my vet
about those possibilities.

We want to thank everyone and everypig who has written us about Stuart
Little.

Cindy, Nugget, and Stuart Little

--
https://www.avg.com