[Gpdd] MISC.: saying hello

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 4 11:27:46 EDT 2020

We just wanted to say hello to everyone and everypig!

We also wanted to share a couple of stories or observations. Scottie has definitely developed his way of lying on the sofa. Sometimes he stretches out really long, and other times he does what I think of as a guinea-pig croissant, where he curls up. I keep taking photos of him there, and he has become more patient with me. If I talk to him as I walk up to him, he usually will stay where he is. Sometimes Nugget comes up to the arm of the sofa and wants to know what I am doing!

While Scottie still isn't sure what he thinks about the sun, Nugget is enjoying the spring warmth. He likes to sit in the middle in a sunbeam each morning, basking.

My husband and I worked a 500-piece jigsaw puzzle of New York scenes and plan to work it again. I would have gotten a 1,000-piece puzzle, but we are doing it on the kitchen table and 1000 pieces would be too large. The scenes are not the usual scenes, but things like a hand-painted restaurant sign, a railroad car, a sign for the Metro, and arches and other architectural details. A lot of color, too!

Nugget says I should call it a "pigsaw puzzle," and I told him when he works it, he can call it that!

We hope everyone is well and staying safe.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie