[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: 2020 Memorial List!!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 4 13:37:48 EDT 2020

Dear Ladies, Gentlemen, and Gentlepigs,
Here is the first draft of the 2020 Peter Gurney Memorial list of candlelight locations, by time zones (mostly). Please check to see that your location is listed, spelled correctly, and that it is in the correct time zone.
If you forgot to tell us where you lit your candle, please let us know, so that we can add you to the list.
Australia:Croydon Victoria, Australia
North America:Pacific Time Zone:
Point Richmond, CaliforniaWalnut Creek, CaliforniaSeattle, Washington
Mountain Time Zone:
Calgary Alberta, CanadaColorado Springs, Colorado
Central Time Zone:
Wheeling, IllinoisDavenport, IowaLa Crosse, Wisconsin
Eastern Time Zone:
Boynton Beach, Florida (2)West Palm Beach, FloridaWinter Haven, FloridaMishawaka, IndianaBurtonsville, MarylandSilver Spring, Maryland (2)Towson, MarylandMassachusetts (?)Rochester Hills, MichiganGreenville, North CarolinaSwannanoa, North CarolinaAuburn Township, OhioRegina Saskatchwan, CanadaChesapeake, VirginiaReston, VirginiaRichmond, Virginia
Aleutian Time Zone:Honokowai Maui, Hawaii
Canada (repeat):Calgary Alberta, CanadaRegina Saskatchewan, Canada
South AmericaLima, Peru

Europe
United Kingdom:East Sussex, S.E. England
Manchester, England
The Netherlands:The Hague, The Netherlands
Germany:Berlin, GermanyNidderau, Germany
Aleutian Time Zone (repeat)Honokowai Maui, Hawaii
Your photos have been received, and will be posted separately on the GPDD webpage, by the GPDD administrator.
I hope everyone is staying safe in these difficult times. Our GPDD community is a comforting presence. Let's all keep in touch!
Best always,Audrey