[Gpdd] MISC.: floortime, bad weather, checking in

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 4 11:43:23 EDT 2020

Carol, how cute to hear about the two sister piggies you had who chatted during floortime and went in opposite directions to their own special places. Floortime definitely can bring out new facets of our piggies' personalities.

You are right that I am having to be creative to get the boys back to their house at night. Well, actually just in Scottie's case. If he is resting in the carrier by chance, he will run out when I get nearby, knowing that I might pick the carrier up to return them. So we go a few rounds where I follow him around on the floor! Generally, though, when he realizes that Nugget has returned to the cage, he will go, too.

We hope everyone is safe and well!

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie