[Gpdd] MISC.: cozies

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 13 11:02:33 EST 2020

Carol, it was really cute to hear about how Avalanche adjusted to his cozy, first putting his feet out, then later his head, then deciding to rest on top of it.

Apparently he must have written a manual about cozies, because Scottie did the same things in the same order. Now he enjoys lying on it more than being in it, I think.

We fondly remember your Avalanche, and Scottie says the manual is very helpful!

We hope all people, piggies, and other friends are well.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie