[Gpdd] MISC: Checking in

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 17 22:26:08 EST 2020

Hello everyone!
Checking in here during the holiday season. It is kind of sad for me as this is the first Christmas I won't have a stocking up for Avalanche but I have (as I am sure many if not all of us have) gone through this before and fond memories always makes it better.
Mieke, please thank Erwin, Cookie, Linn and Binky for the wonderful video! I truly enjoyed the spin class
Dee, Lily and Josie - stay safe and warm. And to any one in the path of the storm, please be careful and safe! I may have moved from New England several years ago but I know how nasty a nor'easter can be.
Everyone, I truly enjoy reading all the posts and interacting with you all. 2020 has been difficult in many ways for all of us, but I have always found comfort with my piggie companions on the digest. May you all have a wonderful holiday!
CarolAvalanche "Hey mom, put up my stocking anyways, OK?"