[Gpdd] MISC: Smiles for all

Rayna Alsberg rmalsberg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 12:23:33 EST 2020

Dear Mieke,

Glad to hear that you are walking and recovering well.

Thank you for the adorable video of your piggies doing spins for their
yellow pepper treats. Please tell them that I like yellow pepper too, but I
don't spin, because I am tall enough to reach the fridge. LOL

I notice with pride and delight that your piggies are apparently bilingual,
because they responded to their papa's command in Dutch as well as in
English. What clever piggies.

Wheeks,

Rayna
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca, Carmen and Shakira, all in mem