[Gpdd] GPDD [Misc] The Storm has Passed & a Few other Things...

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 29 19:27:02 EDT 2020

Dear GPDD everyone and everypig!
Ellen in Hawaii here. Hurricane Douglas is out to sea and whee are all relieved!While we don't have any piggies with us currently, there are the 3 chinchillas, bunny and cat indoors, and some homeless (fixed) cat colonies that I help feed outside.  There are many cats that have been ending up homeless and it's not nice. (The nice thing is that there are people and groups that help them).Ok enough on that.  Whee got a new chinny cage for Zoey. I will be setting that up shortly.Best wishes to you all!~Ellen, Chin Chin, Zoey, Taffy, Kiwi, and Lava