[Gpdd] Misc: Edible pet bowls

Dee joedee1986 at verizon.net
Sun Jun 7 11:36:51 EDT 2020

If you do a search on edible pet bowls you will find them for guinea pigs and dogs   Kaytee makes them for guinea pigs.
Josie is doing well with twice a week dosage of meloxicam.  She is moving around much better.  I am still treating her for crusty eyes, too. Vet and I don't know why she has this.  I put ointment in her eyes when I give her the meloxicam.   She has slowed down quite a bit and I don't know how old she is.
Lily if fine but still doesn't like to be touched after all this time with me.  She popcorns when I fill their hay rack!
I have taken on technology and learned how to do Zoom meetings!  The local senior centers have many programs check it out in your area.  I do bingo, happy hour and exercise through Zoom.

Love to you all.Dee, Lily and Josie