[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Peppers Popcornpants

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 8 12:22:50 EDT 2020

Jocelyn, Chase, and Dmitri, we are so very sorry to read that Peppers Popcornpants passed away last month. Please accept our condolences. We always loved his wonderful, inventive name, and we can imagine he enjoyed hearing it. Please know you did all of your best for him and he knew how much he was loved. This is an especially difficult time to go through a loss, but we hope soon the many happy memories you have of him will begin to ease the sadness of his passing. Peppers Popcornpants was a very lucky boy to be a member of your family.

Very touching to hear of how he didn't approve of the edible bowl, and you had to remove it. He must have decided timothy hay was not supposed to be shaped that way!

Sadly,
Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie