[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: Are Your Candles Ready??

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 7 15:42:00 EST 2020

The Annual Peter Gurney Memorial is almost here!  It takes place on March 9th, at 8:00 pm, in your particular time zone, and all you need to do is to light a candle, or a real light, at or around 8:00 pm.  Try to keep your light on for an hour, if you can, so that the light will be on until the next time zone gets lights.  If possible, take a photo of your light, and we will give you an address to send it to, as we can't send photos on the Digest. But after we get your photo, we will have it posted on the GPDD webpage, along with the list of locations where candles were lit.
After lighting your light, just post your location here on the Digest, and we will compile a listing of all the places where candles were lit. We do this every year on March 9th (Peter Gurney's Birthday), to remember all of our friends: footed, furred, feathered, and finned who are now at the Rainbow Bridge, to let them know that we are thinking of them on this special day.
So get those candles ready, tell others, and be part of this special tradition on March 9th!!