[Gpdd] MISC.: the boys and their sofa

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 30 11:02:53 EDT 2020

Rayna and Hilary, we're pleased you enjoyed the photos of the boys on their sofa! Although we've had it less than three months, I almost don't know what we did without it. They've even turned it over and gotten under it. I never knew a sofa could be so versatile.

Ann, how sweet to hear of how your piggies would enjoy their sofa and TV time! Thanks for the information that the sofas are indeed washable.

Monica, we're glad you liked the idea of Nugget's "curbside service" at the vet. How funny that when your piggies want alone time, they block their Pigloo with a toy. Piggies are so inventive.

Please take care everyone!

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie