[Gpdd] Misc

Motherpig motherpig24 at gmail.com
Sun May 3 09:33:17 EDT 2020

Hi Cindy, Checked out the pictures of Stuart little and Nugget, what a
handsome pair of boars!  Our precious piggies never ever leave us, they
live on in our hearts forever.  I once had a white with pink eyes - was
told over the phone he was Himalayan and drove all the way up to Scotland
to get him as needed a baby boar for Mr Squeak who had just lost his cage
mate.  When we saw him, he just had a little black blob to one side of his
nose, not quite the Himmy we had been lead to believe.  So we called him
Everest and loved him all the same! Keep safe everyone and every pig.
Hilary and the Manchester Piggies xxxx