[Gpdd] Announcement: Tribute for Stuart Little

Glynis Robson glynisrobson55 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 19:11:02 EDT 2020

Dear Cindy and Nugget
Your tribute was beautiful and I know Stuart Little would’ve loved
listening to it along with all our other fur babies at the Bridge.
You described him so aptly and thank you for sharing his life with us all.
Sadly he was not with you and us all for long enough :-(. But the time he
did have was just wonderful. He packed in a lot in his short stay!
We have his and Nuggets pigture already saved in our pigture files :-)
Both Bella and Charlie miss Stuart Little and are so happy they got to meet
him.
All our love
Glynis Charlie and Bella (in mem Sully Duke Velvet and Onyx who all greeted
Stuart Little with open paws) xxxxxxxxxx