[Gpdd] MISC: Lunch times, spinning piggies and Mieke

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 15:52:16 EDT 2020

I believe lunch time here was about 2 PM with Avalanche, as that is usually when I came home for lunch. 6 PM was supper. As soon as I would walk in the apartment door, he was in his "begging corner" staring hard, chattering teeth, and looking like he hadn't eaten in weeks! ha haha
It is so sweet that Linn, Cookie and Binky all do their spins for treats. Mieke, I believe the girls went one way and Binky the other, is that correct? If so, that is just amazing.
Mieke, I hope you recover quickly. Hip surgery I am guessing is painful and the recovery time must be driving you crazy. At least your babies are well taken care of and love you. :)
Hope all are well. Take good care of yourselves and each other.
CarolFondly remembering my Avalanche