[Gpdd] MISC Hello!

Motherpig motherpig24 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 01:51:16 EST 2021

Hello Cindy and Scottie!  Just a quick hello from over here in
Manchester, I'm off work this week so have a bit more time.  I can just
imagine Scottie's pigture - they are so very nosey if you so much as look
at them, always on the lookout for food of course!  The four Manchester
Piggies are still going strong, Gunnar is the oldest at 7 - unfortunately
his back legs are not too good so he sits for long periods so needs a daily
wash and cream with Gorgeous Guineas 'Perfect Paws' so his skin doesn't
break down.  He enjoys his wash as he always gets to nibble a piece of his
favourite red pepper while I'm washing him. Stan and Ollie unfortunately
had to be separated, Ollie lives with Forbes the teddy, but Stan is next
door so he can keep an eye on them!  We also have bunny Eric  who has the
run of the house with Zelda the cat.  Eric lost his brother this year but
we're reluctant to try another friend as he is a bit fiesty even though he
is now 10.  Hope everyone and every pig are staying safe. Hugs and
wheeks from Hilary and The Manc Piggies.