[Gpdd] MISC.: Hello!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 4 11:26:57 EST 2021

Hilary and the Manc Piggies, thanks so much for the update on how you and your piggies (and other animals) are doing. We hope you enjoyed your week off.

How great to hear that Gunnar is 7. We're sorry his legs aren't working well and he needs a daily bath, but we know he enjoys being pampered with Gorgeous Guineas "Perfect Paws," and the piece of red bell pepper during his shampoo certainly helps, too!

How nice that Ollie and Forbes are living together and getting along and that Stan gets to be next door even if Stan and Ollie had to be separated. Sometimes it's hard to know which boars will get along and which won't. Piggies always keep us guessing.

We can just imagine Eric the bunny and Zelda the cat hanging out together and getting to explore your house. We're sorry that Eric's brother passed away, but it sounds like Zelda is good company for him. Wonderful that he is 10. Our bunny, E.B. White, lived to be almost 12, and we wish Eric that and more! Sending hugs your way!

Cindy and Scottie, missing Nugget