[Gpdd] CARE: feeding Critical Care

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 9 17:23:16 EST 2021

Penny and the Piggyfriends, it is great to hear from you, and we appreciate your help about Scottie eating Critical Care. Fortunately he is indeed eating his normal veggies and also hay and pellets (though I'd like him to eat more hay). I love your thought of how he might remember sharing the Critical Care with Nugget; I agree that memory would boost his spirits.

We have our vet looking for a friend for him, as sometimes they meet young piggies who were unexpected, as Scottie was. (His first family had meant to get two girl piggies.) There are no rescues near us, unfortunately. I'm singing to him a lot and playing his veggie game, at which he is growing more and more proficient. He thanks you very much for the hug!

Thanks again!

Cindy and Scottie, missing Nugget xxx