[Gpdd] CARE: feeding Critical Care

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 9 17:21:27 EST 2021

Luita, Ritter, and Tilly, thanks so much for your encouragement to go ahead and feed Scottie Critical Care. Like Tilly when Ritter was ill, Scottie developed a taste for Critical Care when Nugget needed it several months ago. You are so right that one pig might feel left out when the other seems to be getting a treat.

We are very glad that Ritter is doing so well and that he is seven! So funny that when you put the RodiCare into balls, he and Tilly thought it was great. (We once baked Critical Care in little patties for Eddie, because he didn't seem to like it unless it was hard!)

Piggies make us innovate, don't they?

Thanks again!

Cindy and Scottie, missing Nugget