[Gpdd] Announcement: Charlie has been rehomed

Glynis Robson glynisrobson55 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 03:41:19 EST 2021

Dear GPDD family

Sadly I have had to rehome Charlie my darling budgie. Unfortunately I have
a lung problem and they’ve advised very strongly to have him absent (and a
huge deep clean of the room/s he’s been in) for 3months then reassess. I’m
crossing my fingers but to be honest I don’t think anything will change :-(

He has gone to Auntie Belinda’s. She is his vet and has looked after him
loving for at least 4years.

Charlie has been on many Halloween adventures and visited his lovely Auntie
Cindy on PigAir. Bella is aware something is wrong……she loved/tolerated her
feathered brother.

The house is quiet and I’m devastated.

Please give all your babies whether fur feathered or scales a love from me.

Thanks for embracing Charlie into the GPDD family.

Much love to you all
Glynis and Bella xxxxxxxxx