[Gpdd] Announcement: Charlie has been rehomed

Judi Lainer bunsnpigs at aol.com
Sun Dec 19 18:53:38 EST 2021

Glynnis, I am so sorry.  I can’t imagine having to rehome my birds.  But I had a dear friend who refused to rehome her parrots and she eventually passed away from her lung disease.  I was horrified.  She was only in her late 40’s.

Maybe it won’t make a difference.  My friend had very dusty African grey parrots though.  And Guinea pigs.

If there’s no difference maybe you can invest in a very good air cleaner and hire someone to clean his cage?  I didn’t think they produced that much dander.

I’m so sorry for your lung condition.

Judi Lainer
Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue
Educator HRS MD/DC/NoVa