[Gpdd] MISC.: Scottie's rules of the sofa, Part II

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 1 15:12:25 EST 2021

Apparently it is necessary to announce another rule of the sofa.

The sofa is reversible, and our mom had the flowery side facing up. However, last week she had a feeling she should turn it around, so she did.

Maybe she had that feeling because I was ignoring the sofa.

Anyway, I showed my approval by getting on the sofa and stretching out, looking as relaxed as I could. The non-flowery side is more for winter. It is of plusher fabric and thus warmer.

Did I just say "thus"?

Actually I was truly relaxed.

So I guess my rule is this: flowers must appear in spring and not before.

Your friend,
Scottie