[Gpdd] Health: Nugget

Glynis Robson glynisrobson55 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 21:45:49 EST 2021

Dear Nugget
We wish you a speedy recovery from your toofie trim.
I remember how uncomfortable Duke used to be after his toofie trim.
Great to hear you’re improving and gaining back your weight. We know that
your mom and little brother are looking after you :-)
Charlie sends lots of tweets. He is visiting Auntie Belinda (his vet)
tomorrow so he knows what you’ve been through!
Bella sends woofs and gentle licks.
Loving nose scritches and ear rubs from me.
Love Glynis MIL Charlie and Bella (in mem (Sully Duke Velvet and Onyx)
xxxxxxxx