[Gpdd] MISC: Catching up

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 7 17:17:12 EST 2021

Hello everyone,
We were without internet for a few days so I am a bit behind in reading of Nugget's and Scottie's adventures and exploits. I agree - flowers are for the summer time and it's been a bit too cold for them- if you are in the Northern hemisphere. I do love reading about Nugget and Scottie - and Nugget, I didn't realize you are only a year younger than Avalanche. No wonder you both got along so well...along with a little bit of "beverages" to loosen and relax you both! *ahem*
CarolAvalanche "Hi Nugget and Scottie! "