[Gpdd] MISC.: catching up

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 10 13:44:14 EST 2021

Carol, we're sorry your Internet was down and we hope there won't be any more outages.

Nugget and Scottie are pleased you like their stories. I think piggies probably give us at least one story per day!

How cool that Avalanche was just a year older than Nugget. Yes, it makes perfect sense that they were such good friends. Who knows how many, um, brew creations they enjoyed? Avalanche was such a good host, too, when Stuart Little was able to attend the Halloween celebration one year.

Great to hear from you!

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie