[Gpdd] HEALTH: Ralphy Had Surgery

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 13 12:48:48 EST 2021

Dear little Ralphy had to have another surgery. He was not eating and we took him to his vet. He had another stone, and needed surgery. He was sent home with meds and we got his weight up a bit to make him stronger. He is now 6 years old and we were not sure he would survive another surgery.  He had 2 surgeries last year, one for a cancerous tumor, and one for another stone. He has been on a low calcium/oxalate diet, and bottled water ever since, and still developed another stone.  The good news is he made it through the surgery, and is in recovery.  He is in the best of care, with meds and lots of TLC.  Please keep him in your thoughts for a good recovery.  He wants to get better and help run the Peter Gurney Memorial again this year.