[Gpdd] Health: diabetes and short check in

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 25 11:57:55 EST 2021

Mieke, Cookie, and Linn, unfortunately we don't know the normal glucose levels for guinea pigs, but we hope the vet in Belgium has been able to help.

We hope Linn doesn't have diabetes, but two symptoms are drinking a lot of water and losing weight. You probably already know this, but we thought we'd mention it just in case.

As for cataracts, our bunny E.B. White developed them due to advanced age (he was almost 12 when he passed away), and they never bothered him. There was a board he liked to jump over, and he could still jump it!

Please do keep us posted on Linn.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie