[Gpdd] MISC.: a Nugget story, and hoping to hear from you

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 29 16:22:04 EST 2021

Nugget had to have his teeth trimmed Tuesday, and since the procedure involved the molars, he was on pain medicine as needed.

He was not quite himself at first (he's almost six, but don't tell him), and we've been doing our best to encourage him.

Usually at dinner, he likes to eat pellets as we are eating. His house is quite a distance across the room, but he can see us.

Thursday night, he didn't come out of his think tank, and I began to talk to him and say I really hoped he'd join us. I repeated that a few times, and after a couple of minutes, he indeed came out and took his place at the pellet bowl! He had a pellet and two sips of water, then settled into the corner where he could see and be seen.

It was very poignant to me that he understood what I was asking and stayed until the end of our meal.

We'd love to hear what other piggies and people are doing!

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie