[Gpdd] MISC.: Scottie is vocal!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 12 10:27:26 EDT 2021

Hi all!

Does anyone have a pig who doesn't notice plastic bags that hold bell pepper, cucumbers, and so on?

Scottie is that way, but suddenly he's begun wheeking loudly when I open a heavier plastic bag that contains frozen veggies like broccoli.

Either Scottie likes the sound of that bag or is telling me to find him some fresh broccoli! What do you think?

My Internet is still not working right, but I will be back soon, I hope.

Love, wheeks, and best wishes to all. Miss you.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie