[Gpdd] MISC.: saying hello, and a story

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 19 12:21:43 EDT 2021

Just wanted to say hello to all, and we hope everyone is well.

Nugget went to get his teeth trimmed the other day, but fortunately didn't need a trim. My vet checked his molars, too.

I'm sure he didn't know why he took that car ride! However, now when he gets home from the vet, he likes to have what I call "Happy Hour" in his carrier. He stays there and rests or eats hay and then rests some more and eats some hay.

Happy Hour has now stretched to Happy Hour and a Half, and when that exact time was up the other day, he came to the door of the carrier to let me know he wanted out.

He, Scottie, and I send our best to all. My e-mail is still acting up, but I hope I can write again soon.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie