[Gpdd] MISC.: Scottie is Vocal!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 16 15:25:33 EDT 2021

Pat and the Prairie Pigs, we really enjoyed reading about how much the Prairie Pigs like their grass. So great that you can collect it in the park and feed it each day. What a yummy treat!

We can imagine your piggies spreading the word among themselves that somepig has heard a plastic bag. It must be amazing to hear their chorus as you reach the top of the stairs. Very thoughtful of you to sometimes feed them at a pre-snack time, too. (They have it all planned out, I'm sure. There are probably charts and diagrams hidden somewhere in their things.)

Scottie in particular is most pleased to hear about loud and joyful wheeking.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie