[Gpdd] MISC.: Scottie and the tunnel

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 21 15:51:14 EDT 2021

Recently I found Scottie in a very unexpected place.

The boys have a tiny tunnel, which really is for a hamster or gerbil but which during floor time I turn over and use as a hay trough. Scottie could get under it when he first came to live with us, but I haven't seen him there until the other night.

I picked it up to clean their house, and a flash-of-Scottie dashed to the A-frame. I'm not sure if I was more startled, or he was!

No idea how he fit under there. Another superpower, I guess.

Still having mail problems.

All best to all!

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie